International Grassroots and Coaching Development Programme – Capacity Building Programme:
Team Nigeria UK and International Ltd have undertaken an extensive research to assess the current gaps in the markets around the creation of this vibrant ‘youth sports delivery plan’ across Nigeria. The conception of this idea is to encourage, empower and provide a wider range of youth employment opportunities in various states across Nigeria through the use of sport.
The youth sports development delivery project targets both female and male between the ages of 14 to 24 to stand as a deterrent from negatives vices. Part of our objective is to address the gaps in the sports educational system. As the future of Nigeria remains paramount in terms of investing in our young people; this project has a very positive outcome and will surely propel the Nigerian sporting industry to a phenomenal level.
Team Nigeria UK and Intl will work with their partners in UK to deliver capacity building workshops in different states across Nigeria in preparing our Tutor, Coaches, Athletes for live after Sports:
- Coaching level 1 and “2 which includes Safeguarding & First Aid (16 –19) (Up to 25yrs) (Option for University Accreditation)
- All Female workshops for coaching Level 1 and 2 (16 –19) (Up to 25yrs)
- Disability Coaching (16 –19)
- All Female & Male Referee workshops Accredited (16 –19)
- Deliver workshops to train the tutors to deliver Coaching programmes this courses can take place either in the UK or locally
- Establish a database of Coaches collating information, what training and development they have undertaken.
- Talent Identification programme (PFSA)
- Mentoring and Leadership Workshop