The Nigerian Community Achievement Award (NCAA) will take place in Abuja, Nigeria on November 4, 2017. Major on the activities of the programme is the giving out of awards to various Nigerian grassroot heroes, who have done exemplary well in their various profession, field and community at state or federal level, working or residing in our host state.
This hopefully is to enable us reach out, encourage and support community service and development across Nigerian states.
Aims and Objectives
- To identify and celebrate hard work
- To create a platform to encourage community service
- To create an environment where creativity and uniqueness is embraced
- To establish a forum in building ties and networking among Nigerian grassroot personalities
- To promote the unique cultural dexterity and quality attributes of the Nigerian spirit
- Vice Co-ordinator
- Assistant Secretary